| Job Title :
| Job Category :
||Accounts / Finance
| Business Name :
||Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons
| Address :
||We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts team at Le Manoir aux Quat?Saisons. This role is ideal for someone looking to start a career within an accounts department and responsibilities will include undertaking the day to day Income Audit procedure and producing sales reports, processing bankings and some purchase ledger administration.
We will also consider applications for an internship for this role providing the duration is a minimum of 12 months.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience. Visit www.manoir.com to find out more.
| Job Type :
| Required Skills / Experience :
||The ideal candidate will have
- Basic administrative knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office - Excel in particular
- Ability to work in an organised manner and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite and professional attitude
|Language(s) required :
||Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include
- A competitive salary
- 28 holiday days pro rata including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais and Chateaux and Orient Express
- Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Eligibility to join the contributory company pension scheme after three months service
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
| Work Permit required? :
|Work Permit details :
||In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
| Bonus Plan :
| Accommodation provided? :
|Accommodation details :
||Help and assistance to find affordable accommodation is always given by the Human Resources team.
| HR Contact
/Email of HR person):
|Contact Liz Jones